Saturday 9 January 2010

Hollerin' Box

A good friend told me about this device which he read in a story. I have no pictures but thought it was such an interesting concept I thought I should share this with you, especially those who like to experiment and play.
The "Hollerin' box" is a soundproof box that fits over the victims head and ecapsulates them in their own private world of pain and pleasure. It allows a person to scream their head off and yet no-one will hear anything. As a 'victim' I find this quite thrilling, knowing that once the box goes on me, my protestations will be completely oblivious to the Mistress or Master.
Yes I realise that in sessions, a Mistress needs to see reactions to pain and obviously noise levels are an important factor in this assessment. However as an added thrill a soundproof screaming box is quite stimulating.
I would imagine that it would be easy to make what with the advanced sound proofing materials you get today. I know some of you may say that a hood and gag is similar but I'm not so sure as this 'box' will actually let you scream. What'smore the box could be such a size that you may even put a light inside ...it's almost the stuff of nightmares :-)
If any Mistress is interested perhaps I could make you one?

No comments:

Post a Comment